How To Sell Your Mid-Size Business
If you are thinking of selling your business or interested in the M&A market, fill out a form to the right to receive your free copy.
Woodbridge International's book How To Sell Your Mid-Size Business is a definitive look at what is takes to successfully sell your business and achieve maximum value. With over 24 years' experience in the M&A field, Woodbridge has crafted a well-rounded text that will be a vital source for any business owner who is interested in selling their business. If you are thinking of selling your business or interested in the M&A market, fill out a form to the right to receive your free copy.
You'll find key takeaways on:
- Is Now the Time to Sell? And My Life After Closing
- What is My Business Worth?
- What Should I Do to Prepare My Company for Sale?
- Time is of the Essence
- Presenting My Company to the Market
- Creating A Competitive Auction: Broad vs Narrow Marketing
- Calculating Adjusted EBITDA & Getting Through Due Diligence
- Taxes and Deal Structure
- Legal Aspects of Selling Your Business
- Selecting the Buyer and Getting to Close
- 25 Years of Disrupting 300 Years of Traditional M&A
- Our Story
Finish Big With No Regrets.
How to Sell your Mid-Size Business is the second book in our series:
To achieve the best results, you can’t rely on the way selling a business has always been done.
In this book you’ll discover why it’s essential to:
- *View your company from the perspective of a buyer so you can choose the best one
- *Market your business to generate as many bids as possible
- *Participate in management meeting training and learn best practices selling your business
- *Know your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to show you are in control
- *Make sure buyers feel your passion for your company’s story, It’s people and, most of all, its future
- Remember, if you have only one buyer, you run the risk of regretting your sale. By going to more buyers and getting more bids, you’ll get a higher price and better fit.
- You can’t sell your business without regrets if you don’t have choice.